Home » Recommendations after prosthetics
Recommendations after prosthetics
- Exclude from the diet hard-biting food , solid, viscous food, food with small solid particles.
- Try to abscond from too hot and too cold food.
- After the procedure, eat food of a soft consistency and gradually try to harder-biting food.
- Patients should eat pre-cut food.
- Help improve and speed up adaptation by using a variety of phonetic exercises such as tongue twisters.
- Visit your dentist 2 times a year with the purpose of checking the correct crown fitting.
Contact your dentist immediately if:
- feel unpleasant long-term pain that does not disappear after taking pain medications,
- noticed an imbalance in removable structures.