Home » Recommendations after restoration
Recommendations after restoration
- Wait until the end of the anesthesia and only then eat – this way you will avoid injury of the lips.
- It is recommended to avoid chewing hard food with teeth which have been restored.
- Carry out hygiene procedures after each meal (at least twice a day). It is necessary to remove plaque daily. Clean the interdental spaces with a floss.
- Avoid the use of coloring foods, such as coffee, tea, chocolate, berries, tomatoes, mustard, fizzy drinks and others.
- After the procedure, do not eat any hot and spicy food, food with bones, food with sharp edges.