Home » Recommendations after teeth whitening
Recommendations after teeth whitening
- Eat colorless food during 48 hours after your dentist has performed your procedure. Do not eat coloring products, for example, strong coffee and tea, cola, berries, ketchup, mustard, alcohol, and so on.
- Avoid smoking during 48 hours after leaving the dental office.
- The patient must observe oral hygiene.
- Focus on regular hygiene procedures. It must be performed after each meal ( 2 times a day).
- Systematically consult a dentist with the purpose to obtain professional oral hygiene.